Good day dear friends, today this crochet amigurmi pattern is a chick hatched from a cute egg. It is an ideal toy to make a handmade gift to your children or loved ones during the holidays. If you wish, you can use this cute chick as a beautiful home decor for the Easter holiday.
You can make your own little chick from a cute egg with this crochet amigurumi pattern. She looks so cute with her long curly hair and the brown ovary under her tiny orange nose. Let’s start crocheting this easy and beautiful amigurumi pattern.
How to do it step by step is explained in the amigurumi pattern instructions. My friends who are at the beginner level, you can learn this job with this easy amigurumi pattern. Do not forget to comment after completing the amigurumi toy and do not hesitate to share the amigurumi pattern with us.
Cute Crochet Chick-Egg Amigurumi Free Pattern
instagram : Anna Nasianok
• Choice of yarn: YarnArt- jeans 50g/160m for egg in the color of your choice (beige, white or milky),
for the chicken any yellow. Can be substituted for Gazzal- jeans 50g/170m, Alize
cotton Gold 100g/330m or Alize softy 50g/115m;
• Hook size 2- 2,5
• Eyelets: size 8-10 mm
• Mouline threads for tightening and embroidery of eyebrows
or semi- cotton yarn of a suitable color ( ı have YarnArt jeans)
• Needle with a blunt end and wide eye for sewing pieces
• Marker or constrasting thread ( the thread is more conveinent for me)
• Safety pins for fixing pieces before sewing and marking places for embroidery
of eyebrows and eyes.
• Sc– single crochet
• Dec– decrease
• Inc– increase
• Sl- St– slip stitch
• Inc*6, dec*6– increase/ decrease repeat 6 times
• Mr– macig ring
• Ch– chain
• BLO– back loops only
• FLO– front loops only
• Work in spiral, do not join at the end with slip stitches, and do not
twist the work unless otherwise indicated.
• At the beginning of the round, use a marker or a constrasting thread to
mark the first stitch of the new round.
• Any yarn can be used to crochet this toy. The thicker the yarn, the larger
the toy, and vice versa.
• Stuff the toy with tightly enough, but do not strecth the canvas. The toy
must be firm enough so that it does not lose its shape.
1. 6sc in MR (6)
2. 6inc (12)
3-4. 12sc (2rows)
5. (3sc,1inc)*3 (15)
Fold the wing in half and crochet; 7sc, sl st.
Crochet with beige or white yarn
1. 6sc in MR (6)
2. 6inc (12)
3. (1sc, 1inc)*6 (18)
4. (2sc, 1inc)*6 (24)
5. (3sc, 1inc)*6 (30)
6. (4sc, 1inc)*6 (36)
8. (5sc, 1inc)*6 (42)
10. (6sc, 1inc)*6 (48)
11-12. 48sc (2rows)
13. Crochet FLO 3sc, 2ch, in the second loop from the hook 1sc, 1sc in the
loop with wich you knit ch, then continue to repeat until the end of the row
(3sc, 2ch, 1sc in the 2nd loop, 1sc in the first, etc.). At the end of the
row sl st, fasten yarn, cut off, hide inside.
Yes friends, as you can see, our chick’s nest is ready.
Continue crocheting the body.
Join the yellow yarn to row 12 BLO.
1-10. 48sc (10rows)- secure wings on the body in rounds 3 (8sc, 7sc(wing),
18sc, 7sc(wing), 8sc). Or you can sew in readiness between 2-3 rows. Eyes
inserted between 6-7 rows, at a distance of 5sc between the hats.
11. (6sc, 1dec)*6 (42)
12. (5sc, 1dec)*6 (36)
13. (4sc, 1dec)*6 (30)- stuff the body with fiberfill
14. (3sc, 1dec)*6 (24)
15. (2sc, 1dec)*6 (18)
16. (1sc, 1dec)*6 (12)- stuff the body with fiberfill
17. 6dec, sl st, tighten hole, fasten off and weave in the yarn ends.
Now we seat the chick in the egg part and fix it.
Embroidered eyes and eyebrows.
Under the eyes embroidered orange thread in the shape
of a triangle nose.
If desired fix the hair for the forehead. Take a lenght of
thread 10cm, fold in half, fasten the top in the middle.
Your wonderful cute chick is ready ?