Hello everyone, amigurumi lovers,
With less than 15 days to Christmas, today we bring you a wonderful crochet christmas tree ornament pattern. First of all, I would like to thank the owner of the pattern for this free crochet christmas stocking pattern. How would you like to prepare a more flamboyant tree this year by hanging crocheted handmade Christmas ornaments on your Christmas tree? You can make more of these handmade crochet Christmas ornaments and gift them to your loved ones. Beginner users, you will be able to complete this crochet christmas stocking with detailed step by step pattern instructions and images. Stay tuned for more free crochet amigurumi patterns. Merry Christmas.
Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornament Free Pattern
Colour A: Baby Snuggle in Brass
Colour B: Baby Snuggle in White
Colour C: Loops and threads fur yarn
Hook: 5.5 mm
Size: 2.5×4 in
Stocking & Heel
5.5 mm hook, bulk yarn
Row 1: mr, sc 6 (6)
Row 2: (inc)*6 (12)
Row 3: (sc,inc)*6 (18)
Row 4-9: sc 18 (18)
Keep yarn on while you complete the heel.
Row 1: Make a slip knot, insert it 8 stitches from where you ended the last colour. Sc 8, chain 1 and flip.
1. Finish the first 9 rows in colour A. Keep this yarn attached while we make the heel.
2. Make a slip knot with colour B and insert the hook 8 stitches away from the last stitch of row 9. Make a slip stitch. Make first sc in the same stitch.
3. Make 8 sc across.
Colour B continued
Short Round 2: (dec)*1, sc4, (dec)*1 (6)
Short Round 3: (dec)*1, sc2, (dec)*1 (4)
Short Round 4: (inc)*1, sc2, (inc)*1 (6)
Short Round 5: (inc)*1, sc4, (inc)*1 (8)
Fold in half and sew edges together.
4. Make short rounds by going back and forth, following the pattern.
5. The heel portion should get smaller and then get bigger as in the picture.
6. Once the heel is complete, fold the top part down in half.
7. Using a darning needle, sew both edges together. Leave the long bottom edge open.
8. Heel part complete.
After the heel is complete
Row 10-16: sc 18 (18)
Row 17: sc 18 (18)
1. Go back to the yarn from the end of row 9 that you left on. You will continue around for row 10 that now includes the heel. Ensure you make 8 stitches on the heel portion and 10 sc after that.
2. Row 10 complete.
3. Make the last row using the fur yarn.
If you notice a small hole from when we did row 10, sew the hole closed with colour A yarn.