Hello everyone, amigurumi lovers,
With only a few days left until Christmas, we continue to share Christmas tree ornament amigurumi patterns. Today’s Christmas Tree Ornament Free Pattern Crochet Christmas Tree! The cute little crochet christmas tree looks pretty cute with its eyes and smiley face. Do not forget to make star details on it with metallic gray thread. Beginner amigurumi users, thanks to the step by step detailed pattern instructions, you will quickly finish this cute crochet Christmas tree. Don’t forget to follow us for more free amigurumi patterns. Now, without further ado, we leave you with this adorable crochet christmas tree ornament. Merry Christmas.
PDF Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament Free Pattern
Colour A: Baby Snuggle in Grass
Colour B: Baby Snuggle in Grizzly
Colour C: Gold metallic thread for details
Safety eyes 8mm
Size: 5.5×4.5 in
Row 1: mr, sc 4 (4)
Row 2: (sc,inc)*2 (6)
Row 3: (inc)*6 (12)
Row 4: sc 12 (12)
Row 5: (sc,inc)*6 (18)
Row 6: sc 18 (18)
Row 7: (sc2,inc)*6 (24)
Row 8: sc 24 (24)
Row 9: (sc3,inc)*6 (30)
Row 10-13: sc 30 (30)
Row 14: (dec)*15 (15)
Row 15: (dec)*7, sc1 (8)
1. Complete the tree.
2. Stuff with fiber fill.
3. Place safety eyes between row 9 and 10 of the body with 6 stitches in between.
Smile And Trunk
Row 1: mr, sc 8 (8)
Row 2: sc 8 in BLO (8)
Row 3-4: sc 8 (8)
1. Make the trunk. Attach it to the center of the bottom of the tree with fabric. Pins. Sew on using a darning needle.
2. Using a darning needle and gold thread, make stars through the tree.
1. Place fabric pins where you want the mouth to go on the top and bottom of row 11.
2. Take a darning needle with medium weight black yarn and insert it in the first space.
3. Insert it one row below and push it one row up and one row over.
4. Insert it back into the original spot.
5. Attach ribbon to the top of the tree and tie it.