Hello everyone amigurumi lovers,
Today we brought you the santa donut crochet amigurumi pattern, which is also a completely free pattern. Thanks to the step by step detailed description of the pattern and pictures of the stages of pattern making, our users who are at the beginner level will easily complete the pattern. Hang your handmade amigurumi tree decorations on your tree at Christmas time. You can also gift it to your loved ones by making a nice gift package from crochet Christmas tree decorations. Stay tuned for more free crochet amigurumi patterns. Merry Christmas!
Crochet Santa Donut Amigurumi Free Pattern
Colour A: Baby Snuggle in Bright
Colour B: Baby Snuggle in Graphite
Colour C: Baby Snuggle in Sunshine
Colour D: Loops and threads fur yarn in black and white
Size: 5×5 in
Rnd 1: slip knot, chain 16. (16)
Attach 16 th chain to the first chain to make a circle and make a slipknot.
Rnd 2: sc 16 (16)
Rnd 3: (sc,inc)*8 (24)
Rnd 4: (2sc,inc)*8 (32)
Rnd 5: (3sc,inc)*8 (40)
Rnd 6: (4sc,inc)*8 (48)
Rnd 7-11: sc 48 (48)
Rnd 12: (4sc,dec)*8 (40)
Rnd 13: (3sc,dec)*8 (32)
Rnd 14: (2sc,dec)*8 (24)
Rnd 15: (sc,dec)*8 (16)
1. Chain 16.
2. Attach the 16th chain to the first with a slipknot. This will make a circle. Try not to twist the circle.
3. The donut will look like this at the end of rnd 15.
4. You now want to connect the two small circles. Using a darning needle, place 16 stitches around from one side to the other.
5. As you are sewing the 16 stitches together, stuff the donut every 4-5 stitches.
Belt (Make 2)
Rnd 1: Slip knot, chain 4 (3)
Rnd 2: skip the first chain, sc 3, ch 1 and flip (3)
Rnd 3-18: sc 3, chain 1 and flip (3)
1. Using fabric pins, attach the two belt pieces to either side of the donut. They should be on rnd 4 of the donut. The free space in the middle is where the belt buckle will be.
2. Using a darning needle, sew the belt on.
Make a slip knot, insert it one stitch below the black belt on the right side. Chain 4, insert it one stitch from the black band on the top. Continue this all the way around chaining 4 each time.
Buttons (Make 2)
With fur yarn, mr sc 4. Slst to the first sc and tie off.
1. Using colour c yarn, make a slip knot and insert it one stitch below the black belt on the right side.
2. Chain 4. Insert the hook one stitch above the black belt. Continue all the way around, chaining 4 each time.
3. Belt buckle completed.
4. Make the buttons. Attach them to the top above the belt buckle. Sew on using a darning needle.
5. Take a 20′ stand of ribbon and attach it to top of the donut to hold it on the tree.